Integral Privacy Notice:
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations (Applicable Law), PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL, S.A. of C.V. (PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL or “Responsible”), with address for purposes of this notice in AV. TULUM SUR NO. 290 SM. 8 MZA. 3 LOT 2 1ST FLOOR COL. CENTRO, CANCÚN C.P. 77500, BENITO JUÁREZ, QUINTANA ROO puts at your disposal this privacy notice, by virtue of which you will permanently seek that the processing of your personal data (hereinafter the “Personal Data”) be legitimate, controlled and informed, with the purpose to guarantee the privacy of your Personal Data and the right to an informed self-determination. This Privacy Notice explains the privacy policies and practices applied by TURISMO DE AVENTURA COSTA MAYA in relation to the treatment we make of your Personal Data (understanding treatment as obtaining, using, disclosing and storing said data) and the measures that TURISMO DE AVENTURA COSTA MAYA takes to protect your Personal Data. Please, read this Privacy Notice carefully, by knowing it you acknowledge you are aware and in agreement with the terms and scope of the treatment of your Personal Data.
You expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Data, when you provide information to PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL through any means.
Any information you post in any of the public areas of the Website (www.maya-park.com), will be public data and will not be considered as Personal Data provided to PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL. In these cases, PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL will have no control and will not be responsible for the actions other users of the Website or clients take with respect to any information shared in public areas. The transfer of personal data to third parties is only made if you have consented to it or when your consent is not required in terms of the Applicable Law.
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural or legal person.
- PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED BY PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL:
For the purposes established in this Privacy Notice, PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL can obtain personal data referred to
- Identification data: information that differentiates a person from other individuals. These data include, name, title, autograph signature, electronic signature, federal taxpayer record (RFC); copy of the document with which he proves his identity (voting id with photograph or another type of document);
- Contact Data: information that allows us to keep in touch with you. These data include your address, fiscal address, shipping address, email, private telephone or other contact telephone number;
- Electronic records: this information includes purchasing information (Online store), IP address from which you access the Website, user preferences, browser type; activity on the site, personal data records, image and / or voice records obtained through video surveillance systems in branches, among other records.
- Billing data, payment method and bank accounts.
- Data provided voluntarily, as a consequence of any commercial or non-commercial act.
- Patrimonial data.
- OBTAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL does not keep any financial information or patrimonial data of its clients, so the card numbers, expiration date, name of the owner and other information related to the credit cards with which the clients of PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL realizes transactions will be transferred to the corresponding financial institutions, as they are in charge of the process said transactions. This and other data you share either personally or directly (via email, telephone or through your interaction with the Website) may include these examples:
- When you register to access and use the Website;
- When you register on the Website to receive information and promotions
- When you purchase products or services through the Website or in the stores of TURISMO DE ADVENTURA COSTA MAYA.
When you contact PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL, whatever it is the reason for your communication, through the Website, or any of the PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL branches, or through the Customer Service Center for Purchases on-line; or by Telephone: 983 834 5666 or by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL can also obtain information from you indirectly when it is provided by third parties contracted by us to support us in specific processes. These processes include the correction of records, fraud prevention services and the offering of special offers or products.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you, will be uses for the following purposes that are necessary for the services requested by you:
- Operating the services you request or contract with us, as well as complying with the contractual obligations derived from them.
- Operating the services we request or contract with you.
- Processing your purchase requests and their payment (including the evaluation of your payment method, for purposes of fraud prevention) and carrying out the delivery of the Items purchased through your Purchase Orders;
- Managing your account (online registration). This purpose includes processing your Personal Data for billing purposes; processing product returns; keeping a record of your transactions; administering loyalty programs, discounts and rewards; carrying out clarifications and investigations;
- Communicating with you for different reasons related to your purchase including aspects related to the delivery of your order, notifications of product recalls or security aspects;
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following purposes, which are not necessary, for the requested service, but which facilitates and allow us to offer a better service:
- For marketing purposes. We can send you publications, surveys, or promotional information of various types such as coupons, offers (including personalized offers) and product recommendations (the “Promotional Information”). Please consider that sending you Promotional Information is not an activity that TURISMO DE AVENTURA COSTA MAYA considers essential to maintain the relationship that it maintains with you.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you can let us know from this moment; You can submit your application in our offices, requesting, filling out and turning in the corresponding format in the reception area.
What data will we use for these purposes?
- Identification data
- Contact information
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL will refrain from selling, leasing or renting your personal data, however, you may share or transfer your Personal Data with the following third parties:
- Companies that provide services to PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL.
PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL can send your Personal Data to companies that provide a service to PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL. These services are provided by direct instructions of PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL, in the terms of the contracts that have been signed for that purpose.
- Transfer to third parties.
We inform your that PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL might transfer your Personal Data to a third party to the extent that such transfer is necessary to process your Purchase Order. In this sense, your data can be transferred to:
- Companies that provide payment processing and fraud prevention services. In case you pay with your credit card, your credit card number and information about your purchase will be delivered to the company that is responsible for processing the payments or to the card issuer (and its service providers or affiliates), who participate in the services of verification of fraud in credit cards. The transfer is necessary to process your Purchase Order, in order to identify fraud risks related to your card and to be able to reimburse your money in case of cancellation and / or return;
- Courier or logistics companies. PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL can transfer your Personal Data (including, name, delivery address and contact data) to the logistics or courier companies involved in the delivery process of the items you have purchased.
- Federal and local authorities.
PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL may transfer or share your Personal Data, in compliance with the obligations contemplated in the Applicable Law and / or in compliance with requirements by federal and local authorities.
In any case, all third parties to whom the aforementioned data transfer is carried out, must first expressly acknowledge this Privacy Notice and be bound by its terms. PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL will provide only the information that is strictly necessary for any activity related to the purchase or delivery process of the Items and services that you have acquired.
While these companies and / or suppliers may be located outside the United States of Mexico, these transfers may involve an international transfer of your Personal Data.
It is noted that the information related to the clients of PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL, including their Personal Data, could be communicated or transferred to a third party, in the context of the negotiation of a merging, selling of assets or acquisition of the commercial entity.
We inform you that, for the transfers indicated above, we need to obtain your consent. If you do not express your refusal in writing for such transfers, we will understand that you have granted your consent to us.
How can you access your ARCO rights or revoke your consent?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use it for and the usage conditions we give them (Access). Also, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); as well as oppose to the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of your ARCO rights, you must submit the corresponding application in our offices, filling out the specific format, or by email to: email@example.com
To learn about the procedures and requirements to exercise ARCO rights, you can call the following telephone number 983 834 5666; go to our website www.maya-park.com and click in the section Privacy Notice, or contact any of our offices where we process the applications for the exercise of these rights, and where we address any questions you may have regarding the managing of your information.
Other means to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information
If you do not wish to receive advertising or promotions of our products and services, you can request your registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity, which is under the charge of the Consumer’s Federal Attorney’s Office, with the purpose that your personal data are not used to receive ads or companies’ promotions for goods or services. For more information about this registration, you can consult the PROFECO’s Internet portal, or contact them directly.
How do we handle Cookies and / or Web Beacons?
For the above PROMOCIONES TURISTICAS MAHAHUAL informs the users that they can disable the use of these mechanisms at any moment, following the instructions that each browser´s owner company (browser or Internet viewer) has implemented to activate and deactivate the cited Cookies and Web Beacons.
How do we inform changes to this privacy notice?
Changes and updates to this privacy notice will be made known to you at any of our offices, and may be viewed through our website www.maya-park.com
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by any behavior of our employees or our actions or responses, you can contact our Customer Service Department, without prejudice to your right to go before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information visit www.maya-park.com
The Cookies We Set
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Tripadvisor, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update 09/12/2019